KitchenAid Stand Mixer – an essential item for cake making
KitchenAid Stand Mixer is well worth the money
My friends, who are getting into cake baking, often ask me what my most essential item for baking cakes is. I’m not sure I can actually narrow it down to one as you need all items and ingredients working together to create a good cake, but if there was one item I would struggle to live without it would be my KitchenAid stand mixer.
I first had it several years ago, when I made more puddings and bread (from a packet mix!) than cakes. So it’s only in the last nine or so months that it’s been put to very good use and without it I honestly don’t think half of my cakes would have turned out half as well. And if they were to be as good it would have taken me twice as long, at the very least, to do the same job.
The powerful ten speed motor on the KitchenAid stand mixer, along with a unique mixing action that ensures faster and more thorough blending, makes it quick and easy to mix batter and buttercream.
The KitchenAid artisan stand mixer looks good too and with a variety of colours to choose from there is bound to be one that complements your kitchen colours, although unfortunately for me my KitchenAid Stand Mixer is Red - as was my previous kitchen - and now my kitchen is black and lime green, so a black one is definitely needed!
It it is extremely robust thanks to the high-quality craftsmanship and its all metal construction. Coupled with its powerful ten speed motor and tilt-up head design the KitchenAid stand mixer really is the ultimate food mixer around and my essential item for baking.
It is probably one of the most expensive Artisan Stand Mixers around too, but it is definitely worth the investment as you’re sure to reap the rewards immediately and well into the future. But if you’re undecided, here are my top five reasons on why a KitchenAid artisan stand mixer is well worth the money:
1. It is guaranteed for 5 years for parts and labour – if you bought a cheaper mixer it’s unlikely to last this length of time and in the long run you could end up spending more on replacing cheaper mixers.2.
2. The KitchenAid stand mixer is built to last and the brand can proudly boast it has ‘matchless design and unbeatable performance’
3. It is much more than a mixer, alongside making the perfect cake batter it will enable you to indulge creatively in the kitchen. Three attachments; metal whisk, paddle and dough hook, come with the KitchenAid stand mixer enabling you to make pretty much anything you want.
4. It’s durable, silent, reliable and long lasting.
5. It’s easy to use, easy to clean, versatile and comes in a variety of colours to match your kitchen deco.
If you love baking and are often found in the kitchen or with your nose in a cook book, the KitchenAid Stand Mixer will be a welcome addition to your kitchen and once you’ve had one you’ll wonder how you lived without it.