Spring to action with these Easter cupcake ideas
Easter is just around the corner so it’s time to start thinking about Easter cupcake ideas. We’ve had a look around to bring you some of our favourites…
1. These cute Easter Cupcakes are simple on decoration, but effective. Made by Humming Bird Bakery in London, their collection is available to order now. Or you could try and create your own birds nest and spring garden.
2. Springing into action are these adorable lamb cupcakes from the Buttercream Bakery in Brighton. Very simple once again, but who will be able to resist an Aero lamb, on top of a cupcake? Yummy.
3. Perfect for kids or just to get creative with your decorating are these Easter Bunny Cupcakes from the peeps at Hello Cupcake! Coconut is used for the ‘fur’ and a marshmallow for the tummy. Photo courtesey of Mccormick – see more ideas for Easter on their website
4. This has to be my favourite and perfect if your baking cakes for a bunch of people. Created by Sami at Poor & Pretty this fab Easter Cupcake Idea has little bunnies forraging in gardens – love it!
5. Similar to the above, I created the following landscape of cupcakes in homage to Angry Birds. This could be adapted to Easter too…afterall it has chicks and eggs!
6. These Malteser Bunny Cupcakes were created by Gem at Cupcake Crazy. They have won my vote as I love the Malteser Bunnies. In fact I can’t think of anything better than a Malteaser bunny on a malteser cupcake. Recipe included on Gem’s blog, and a Malt Cupcake recipe is in the Primrose Hill Cupcake Book too.#
7. OK, it’s not strictly a cupcake, but I couldn’t not put in this Cake Pop Bunny. Created by Carolyn White of Cakes4Fun and feaured in her book Bake Me I’m Yours…Cake Pops, she suggests giving the bunnies different expressions by changing the faces, ear colours and eye positions. Aw, cute.
8. And I thought I’d sneak this one in from Carolyn too…well, the chicks will look nice with the bunnies!
If you re-create any of these ideas or create your own, let me know and I’ll feature them on this blog. Happy Baking!